The holidays are literally around the corner. Have you thought about the details of your own entertaining, or the proper ways to say THANK YOU to those who will be entertaining you in the coming weeks? I have put together a list, with links, to help you prepare for the holidays (in time), most at below retail prices. If you have ideas to add to this list, I hope you will share in the comments section below, we all love inspired gifts~ Cheers to you this holiday season:
1) Let’s get this party started. Decant & aerate those REDS…. in style. A friend gave me one of these and my husband absolutely adores it. He is in charge of wine around this house, luckily for the rest of us… This gift is sure to be a big hit in any wine drinking home. Buy WineBreather Decanter
2) Party Food Planning- Entertain like a ROCKSTAR with these beautiful and delicious recipes… BUY Hors D’Oeuvre Book.
3) A fabulous cookbook from a legendary restaurant… full of ideas that are sure to inspire memorable meals throughout and beyond the holidays. Buy The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook.
4) As you probably already know, my favorite candle. Calming & soothing chamomile & lavender, which can be a good thing during hectic holidays. Buy this Candle.
5) New hot book by Howard Slatkin, interior design eye candy galore. Buy Howard Slatkin book.
6) Light up a room with this beautiful new celebration of Baccarat through the years on your cocktail table. Buy Baccarat Book
7) For your own planning purposes or for the organized host (OR designer, OR architect…). White annotated grid pads, the smoothest paper for pen or pencil (like buttah), pack of 5. Buy or see more about these fab notepads.
8) Another gift for the organizer who magically pulls things together. Buy the To Do List note pad.
9) Party like the Gatsbys – the old school coupes are back in style! Bonus: recipe for champagne cocktail. Buy these cocktail glasses.
10) These stylish picks not only dress up a martini, they also can double as a way to stylishly serve lite bites to your guests. Set of 16. Nice hostess gift, stocking stuffer, parting gifts for your guests, or clever when given with a bottle of Grey Goose. Load up on these.
11) Never miss an opportunity to say thank you. I wrote an entire post on this topic. In today’s world, a hand written note really stands out. Have some Cranes on hand, you might be surprised how fast you go through it…
Do you have any ideas to add to this list? Comment and share them!