I hope you have had a wonderful a week~ in today’s Weekly Recap thought I would share A Few Of My Favorite Things from this week, including some very entertaining reads (not necessarily about design alone!), favorite pin, favorite new design resource (take note book lovers, you wont want to miss this one), and favorite Valentines idea:
- International Bloggers Meetup
- Kitchen Wish List: Blanco
- A Word From Philippe Grohe on Good Design
- Honorable Mention: nominated for Best Home Design & Inspiration Blog, AND Top 10 Interior Design Bloggers on Twitter!
- Quite Continental Charm School: Day 4 – Unexpected Compliments
- Home Trends: Raised Sink Workstations
- On the art of listening
- Do you use any of these words? 15 common words that are (probably) made up
- Coveting Copper: The Latest on European Lighting Trends
- Wallpapers that will trick the eye
photo source: handcraftedinvirginia
Favorite new Design Resource:
Favorite Valentines Day Cards (Double take required):
At second glance, much sweeter! Theses have been sold out for a while due to popular demand. I discovered these on a funny blog called Yeah, You’re Welcome.
One More thing… this blog is now available on Kindle! woohoo!